Pages

September 8, 2013

He arises, after a year in slumber

Oh wow, it's been ages since I posted to the blog.  Just that one short story, sitting back there languishing in it's own irrelevance.  So, let's fire it back up, shall we?

Now, a quick run down, go ahead and lay out the ground rules of what we'll be seeing here going forward.  I'm going to try to make at least weekly updates going forward, every Monday.  And it won't always be short stories either.  It's going to be whatever strikes my fancy, whatever happens to be rattling around my mind.  Sometimes, it will be short works of fiction, one off stories.  Sometimes, I might get a bit more of an idea, and it will be a continuing story.  If there's something I find particularly interesting floating around in the news, in gaming or whatever, I might have a bit of a rant.  What I can promise is that I will always do my best to keep it interesting, and to keep it fresh.

So, follow along with me.  Tell me what you think.  Make me a better wordsmith.

Look for the first real post in over a year here in a couple hours.  Time for some thinking from inside The Box.

Emperor Boxicus XXIX

No comments:

Post a Comment